Michael X. Delli Carpini
- On October 1, the Philadelphia Inquirer published a piece by Michael X. Delli Carpini in the Currents Section titled "When art purports to show truth, and fails miserably." The op-ed discusses the recent docudrama "The Path to 9/11."
- Michael X. Delli Carpini was quoted in The Hill on October 4th about false anonymity of candidates in campaigns on the web.
- The Ithaca Journal quoted Michael X. Delli Carpini on October 24th about the implications of the Congressional race.
- The Birmingham News quoted Keith Hampton on October 2nd about rising communication between neighbors through the internet.
Kathleen Hall Jamieson
- Kathleen Hall Jamieson was quoted in the St. Petersburg Times on October 8th in an article about Democratic television advertisements.
- Kathleen Hall Jamieson's remarks on President Bush's recent comments to reporters about their dress were quoted by the Los Angeles Times on October 12th and the Electric New Paper Singapore on October 14th.
- On October 16th the Columbus Dispatch quoted Kathleen Hall Jamieson about voters' reactions to negative campaign advertisements.
- The transcript of an interview between Kathleen Hall Jamieson and Margaret Warner was posted on the Online NewsHour on October 17th.
- The Associated Press quoted Kathleen Hall Jamieson on October 18th in an article about the Republican candidate for governor Ken Blackwell’s accusation of his opponent Ten Strickland’s involvement in a cyber-sex scandal.
- Kathleen Hall Jamieson was quoted in PR Newswire on October 19th in an article about Comcast and CN8’s new "Candidates On Demand" that airs Interviews and on-air coverage of current elections.
- The Union Tribune quoted Kathleen Hall Jamieson on October 21st about the freedom of journalists to air whatever content and images they please without influence from the government.
- On October 21st, Kathleen Hall Jamieson was quoted in the Virginian Pilot about the effects that negative political advertisements can have on voters.
- Kathleen Hall Jamieson was quoted in the New York Times on October 25th in an article about the New Jersey Senate race.
- The Nation in its October 26th issue referenced Kathleen Hall Jamieson's point made on a Shorenstein panel about the correlation between political knowledge and newspaper readership.
- Kathleen Hall Jamieson's remarks about Michael J. Fox's recent television ad supporting stem-cell research and Missouri's Democratic candidate for Senate Claire McCaskill were quoted by CNN, NBC News, ABC News, FOX News, the Pittsburg Channel, the Sacramento Union, the Jackson Hole Star Tribune, the Seattle Times, the Boston Channel, the Naples Daily News, and others.
- Kathleen Hall Jamieson was quoted in News-Leader on October 29th about the effects of editorial endorsements in election campaigns.
- On October 12th, the Christian Science Monitor quoted Joseph Turow about placing advertisements in text books, thus making them free.
- Joseph Turow was quoted in Knowlegde@Wharton on October 18th in an article about radio stations' attempts to cut down advertisement length.
- Joseph Turow's book, Niche Envy: Marketing Discrimination in the Digital Age, was reviewed by Publishers Weekly, the Chronicle for Higher Education, Powell’s, and Financial Times.
- The Daily Pennsylvanian quoted Joseph Turow on October 27th in an article about his book Niche Envy: Marketing Discrimination in the Digital Age.