Booking Event Space at Annenberg
Before you book, please determine the following information:
- What do you need the space for?
- You will need to specify if your request is for a class, meeting, lecture, conference, maintenance, etc.
- For those booking space for a class related activity, please contact Alison Feather.
- Is this a one-time use or a recurring use?
- If this is a one-time event, but occurs over multiple days or involves multiple rooms (like a conference or symposium), you are required to fill-out our Event Space Request Form.
- What are your dates and times?
- Please remember to include any needed time for set up or clean up in your request.
- Are there any school or university closures or holidays that may conflict with your proposed dates? If so, you will want to select different dates before submitting your request.
- Do you need audio/visual set up, special furniture arrangement, or staffing for your event?
- If so, you are required to fill-out our Event Space Request Form.
To submit a room request, complete these steps:
- Open the room request manager.
- Log in using your Janus credentials.
- Find the date(s) and time(s) you need and check for conflicts.
- Please note that regularly scheduled classes and exams cannot be moved for special events. In addition, the Annenberg School is not open on the weekends for non-ASC special events.
- Select your room and date/time by clicking and dragging on the timesheet to highlight the reservation time.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to fill in the necessary information about your event and submit your request.
- After submission, you will receive a confirmation email stating that your request has been received. You can expect a second email within 48 hours indicating whether your request has been approved or denied.
If you have any questions about reserving event space at the Annenberg School, please contact Debra Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or (215) 898-8016.
***These instructions are for internal use only, meaning Annenberg faculty members, graduate students, and staff members. Everyone else should use the Event Space Request Form.***