Find an Event
- Room 300
"Ukrainian Journalists’ Experience and Self-perception in Times of War"
- Fisher Bennett Hall 344
The Program for Gender, Sexuality & Women's Studies, The Department of English, and the Annenberg School for Communication present Jennifer Eun-Jung Row on her new book, "Queer Velocities: Time, Sex, and Biopower on the Early Modern Stage"
- Hybrid Event: Annenberg School for Communication, Room 500 and on Zoom
“The Role of Media In Interpreting Election Outcomes, And How To Improve It”
- Annenberg School for Communication, Room 108
"When does a pandemic end? Bounding COVID-19 through rapid response collecting"
- Room 300
Ethical Approaches to Documentary Filmmaking
- USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism, Room 207
The first Annenberg C3 First Books event for Spring 2023 will be a discussion with Jennifer McClearen about her new book, "Fighting Visibility: Sports Media and Female Athletes in the UFC" (University of Illinois Press, 2021).
The Inaugural W.E.B. Du Bois Lecture in Public Social Science: A Conversation with Brent Staples, New York Times
- Hybrid: Annenberg School for Communication (Room 110) and online
The Inaugural W.E.B. Du Bois Lecture in Public Social Science: A Conversation with Brent Staples, New York Times. Moderated by Tukufu Zuberi, University of Pennsylvania Lasry Professor of Race Relations
- Hybrid Event: Annenberg Room 500 and on Zoom
Title and Abstract Forthcoming